Thursday, September 15, 2016

A Review by Desiree Sprinkle


Image result for all the bright places

All the Bright Places, by Jennifer Niven, is about a relationship between two teens, that have their own fears and problems. They think that they are broken, but they are really just bent and looking for the right person. They don't know they are in love at first, but then you can start to see the pieces fall together. They have problems like all relationships, but they work their way through it. I would have not been able to get into the book if it was all happy; I think that books need to have problems because it makes you want to stick around to find out how they fix the problems. I loved this book. I could not put it down. It was by far the best romance book I have read. It really makes you want to keep reading to find out what will happen next.

No comments:

Post a Comment